RECEPTIONIST – CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
A.J. LeBlanc Heating is looking for a dispatcher to join its plumbing and heating team. This dispatcher will be responsible for ensuring that customer queries are promptly addressed, and service calls are smoothly handled, while also providing critical guidance to their colleagues in the field. As dispatcher, you would have responsibility for organizing and controlling field staff schedules, troubleshooting unforeseen issues, and ensuring customer satisfaction. You would need to be organized and detail oriented as well as able to think on your feet to come up with creative solutions that meet customer needs. Your ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain effective communication with the staff at A.J. LeBlanc will be essential for success in this role. If you're an excellent dispatcher who takes pride in meeting customers' needs and is ready for a new challenge, this could be the position for you.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid vacation
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
The position requires a motivated person that aims for accuracy and is detail oriented. The candidate must work well as a team member to ensure superior service to all of our customers. In addition, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for completing a wide variety of tasks that lend to the efficient execution of the company’s daily operations.
- A minimum of one year of customer service experience in an office environment is highly desired.
- High School Diploma required.
- Experience with a multi-line phone system.
- Comfortably handles inbound calls on a multi-line phone system
- Transfers telephone calls and inquiries to the appropriate coworker or department
- Accurately conveys information about our services and products
- Secures accurate information about customer demographics and needs
- Is proactive in all interactions
- Possesses strong customer service skills
- Possesses proficient computer skills with experience in all Microsoft programs
- Responds to emails utilizing Microsoft Outlook
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Works well in a high stress environment
- Maintains composure and responds in a courteous, respectful and professional manner
- Is a team player with a positive attitude
- Has a willingness to learn about the HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software
- Easily learns new software designed for the HVAC industry
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour
Our office is supplied with hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and required masks. The office is sanitized by a hired cleaning company.