RECEPTIONIST – CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
A.J. LeBlanc Heating & Plumbing has provided HVAC installation & service to our customers for over 93 years. We are searching for a team player with a positive attitude to join our growing team.
This position requires a diversely talented candidate who is motivated to answer our telephones and direct calls to the appropriate person.
The candidate requires a high level of organization, multi-tasking, strong communication skills and proficient with office processes, protocols and procedures.
The position requires a motivated person that aims for accuracy and is detail-oriented. The candidate must work well as a team member to ensure superior service to all of our customers. In addition, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for completing a wide variety of tasks that lend to the efficient execution of the company’s daily operations.
- Comfortably handles inbound calls on a multi-line phone system
- Transfers telephone calls and inquiries to the appropriate coworker or department
- Accurately conveys information about our services and products
- Secures accurate information about customer demographics and needs
- Is proactive in all interactions
- Possesses strong customer service skills
- Possesses proficient computer skills with experience in all Microsoft programs
- Responds to emails utilizing Microsoft Outlook
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Works well in a high stress environment
- Maintains composure and responds in a courteous, respectful and professional manner
- Is a team player with a positive attitude
- Has a willingness to learn about the HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software
- Easily learns new software designed for the HVAC industry
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $22.00 per hour
Our office is supplied with hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and required masks. The office is sanitized by a hired cleaning company.