- Unloads delivery trucks
- Confirm proper material is received as determined by the associated purchase order.
- Stocking and re-stocking shelves.
- Staging future jobs
- Ensuring that all Equipment, material and parts for a job have been delivered and are ready on the appointed day
- Assist with job installation when necessary
- Provides support to coworkers
- Making runs to supply houses for materials needed
- Deliver material to jobs as needed
- Dismantle scrap material/equipment from jobs
- Prepare dismantled scrap for recycling
- Make trips to the recycle Center with scrap equipment and material
- Snow removal and general upkeep in the warehouse and yard.
- Overseeing the Garbage & recycling bins making sure the items are secure in each bin
Experience & Physical Requirements
- Desirable: 1 year experience : This is an entry-level position with limited experience and responsibilities under close supervision
- Must be 21 or over due to occasionally driving our trucks, per DOT regulations.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements necessary to receive, pick, pack, ship, and move materials throughout the warehouse, including, but not limited to, standing, walking, bending, twisting, stooping, reaching, climbing ladders, cutting wire, and lifting materials weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to operate and maneuver warehouse equipment, including, but not limited to, pallet jacks, forklifts, and push carts, in the manner necessary to move materials and consistent with manufacturers’ instructions and safety instructions.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment, including the ability to perform physical requirements, adapt to seasonal changes, significant temperature variations, and inclement weather conditions.
- Ability to abide by safety instruction and use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) or its equivalent is required.
- PREFERRED: High school diploma or GED preferred
- REQUIRED: Outstanding Organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
Required education and Certifications
- High school or equivalent
- Must pass a DOT Medical Examination and secure Medical Card
- Current NH Driver's License
- Must have no criminal record, clean driving record and pass pre-employment drug screening